Name:
Location: Salem, Oregon, United States

Monday, August 21, 2006

Everyone wants to know what Duke looks like

Well, here he is:



What breed is Duke? I have no idea. I think he's a Mastiff-Lab mix.

In any case, Duke is the smartest dog, EVER. He protects me from snakes, he kills gophers, he doesn't kill the chickens, he sraps with and kills coyotes. He even babysits Oliver. There is about eight feet of lead on a leash and Oliver must go where Duke goes.

One of the barns. Miss Kitty live in here:



We used to have chickens, but they started to go crazy and crow all night.

This is the pond Duke likes to swim in:



This is a beaver den on the side of the pond:



There are a couple of babies swimming around. They're not quite afraid of us yet.


This is totaly random, but here is a picture of my toe nails:



Quater hates feet, but I think my nails look pretty.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Gin and Tonic said...

I use the same toenail polish

11:21 AM  
Blogger aimee said...

I love Duke!!!!

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home